An additional guarantee for your YouTube videos
To protect our content against illegal use and ensure the continued validity of our licences on your YouTube videos, our music is registered on the AdRev platform. You therefore have a guarantee that you will be able to prove the transfer of rights for your projects, delete unwanted advertising on your videos or freely monetise your content.
How to Dispute a Claim (Disputing a claim is a way for clients to remove claims/unwanted ads on their own)
1) Go to the video manager page
2) Click the “matched third party content” blue hyperlink next to the video you wish to dispute a claim on
3) Click “Dispute”
4) Scroll down and select the 5th click option “I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material” and Click “Continue”.
5) Click “I am sure that I have a license or written permission, and I want to dispute this claim” and click “Continue”
5) In the “Please explain briefly section” type “I have obtained a license for online use for my video from Music Media Tracks”. In the "Reason for dispute" box, copy/paste the contents from your license
6) Click the “I have a good faith belief...” box and enter your name
7) Click continue
8) Click “Submit Dispute” on the following page, and confirm the dispute by clicking “OK” on the pop up window.
9) Confirmation page will launch
The claim will be released within 1 business day
Advice: Dispute a claim before uploading your video publicly
Upload your video in "Unlisted" mode
We recommend that you choose the option "Unlisted" when uploading your video until YouTube has deleted the claim.
You can then publish your video without any dispute and monetise it from the moment it is uploaded publicly, if you wish.
Your YouTube channel on the whitelist
If you use our music regularly, we can add your channel to the white list. This will prevent further copyright notices about our music appearing on your videos in future
If this is the case, please contact us by email at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the use of our music on YouTube, do not hesitate to contact us.